Strawberry Letter 23 is a steamy stroll down memory lane and tribute to a special lover, Paris. English was her third language. Love was her first.
As I read her love letters again all these years later. I can’t help but wonder where the angel of love goes? How does love reach such fiery heights and then fade away? How do we make it last? I explore these questions on The Dionysian Experience. If you have similar questions, you may enjoy these posts:
- The Seven Loves: An Introduction (available in the Dionysus/Psychology category)
- The Seven Loves: Romantic Love (available in the Dionysus/Psychology category)
For other Paris-inspired posts:
- Paris: Ten Years Gone (coming soon to the American Gigolo category)
- Paris: A Hot Winter (coming soon to the American Gigolo category)
- Love letters by Paris
- Strawberry Letter 23 written by Quincy Jones and recorded by The Brothers Johnson
- Video Clips from x-Art
- Vision, video compilation, and love by Michael.